Each episode airs as independently produced branded content, recurrently for three months, beginning with the initial national airings on Fox Business and Bloomberg Television.
Latest News on Business
- Every news story has a business angle. Whether it’s a natural disaster, domestic crisis, or an international event, FOX Business Network provides you with the business news behind the story and how it affects your life.
- FOX Business Network (FBN) is a financial news channel delivering real-time information across all platforms that impact both Main Street and Wall Street. Headquartered in New York, FBN is currently the top business channel on television during market hours. The network is available in nearly 80-million homes in all markets across the United States. Viewers of FBN are business executives and professionals that make purchasing decisions.
- As the network marks its 15th anniversary in November 2022, FBN is the #1 leader in business news, according to Nielsen Media Research.
Global News Coverage
- Bloomberg Television (on-air as Bloomberg) focuses on business and capital market programming, owned by Bloomberg L.P. It is distributed globally, reaching over 310-million homes worldwide. Bloomberg TV quickly and accurately delivers business, financial, and market news as well as technology and lifestyle programming. Bloomberg TV offers insights that inform, inspire, and entertain.
- According to the recently released Mendelsohn Affluent Survey, Bloomberg includes the highest concentration of financial professionals and a higher proportion of viewers with the job title of President, CEO, or COO of any cable network measured.
- Bloomberg delivers the most timely, accurate and concise business news coverage, together with context and insights based on unbiased information.
Additionally, each episode is broadcast a minimum of 300 times in syndication on 150+ local and regional broadcast stations.